Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thing 7 Math pic


I really like this photo because it is about the two things I like to do the most, dance and math. I think some students do not like math because it is not fun to them. This photo makes math fun. I enjoyed exploring Flickr and looking at all the pictures. I did not like how difficult it was to copy the URL of the image to my post. I will use Flickr in my classroom as a research tool and to make math fun. This was my first time using a photo hosting service. Having photos in the public is good especially when using Flickr because you can make sure you get credit for your photos. 
Image Citation:
Dylan. "Beautiful Dance Moves" Dylan231's photostream. 21October 2011. 22 July  2012

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun picture! I love how it plays on the fact that math can be confusing as well. It makes it seem more relatable. This would be great to show in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete