Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thing 6


I chose Hulu.com.because I did not have to download anything or pay for the site. It is a great site to watch movies, television shows, soap operas, or educational documentaries. The link is http://www.hulu.com/?src=topnav. You can search for one word or several and it gives you titles of all different shows or documentaries with that title. For example, I search for education and got the documentary on Brown v. Board of Education: 40 years later. I like that you do not have to sign in or make an account to watch a movie. I dislike that if you want to watch current shows you have pay for it which is through Hulu plus. Hulu.com could be used in the classroom or library as a research tool or as a tool to enhance subject content like the history of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment